Robert De Niro opens up about the tragic loss of his 19-year-old grandson, Leandro De Niro Rodriguez

Robert De Niro is speaking out about the death of his 19-year-old grandson Leandro De Niro Rodriguez.

Source: nypost.com

De Niro's grandson Leandro De-Niro Rodriguez has died, according to his mother Drena De Niro. The 51-year-old actor took to social media on Sunday to share the news with a photo of his 19-year-old son.

"Drena De Niro expressed fondly, "My cherished angel, adorned with beauty and sweetness”. “I love you with words and words from the moment I felt you in my womb. Robert De Niro said in a statement shared by his agent Stan Rosenfield that he is "deeply saddened by the passing of my beloved grandson, Leo." with USA TODAY on Monday.

"We are very grateful for everyone's condolences. We ask that you give us privacy to grieve the loss of Leo," she said. USA TODAY has reached out to a representative for Drena De Niro. Details of Leandro's death were not immediately available. In an Instagram post on Sunday, Drena De Niro called her son "my joy, my heart and everything that was ever pure and true in my life.

I wish I was with you now. I wish I was with you. I don't. I don't know how to live without you, but I will try to carry on and spread the love and light that you felt when you became my mother. You were so deeply loved and I hope only love can save you. "I feel so sorry for my child," wrote Drena De Niro, referring to Carlos "Mare" Rodriguez, with whom she shares her son. "Rest in peace and eternal paradise my dear son. The family shared their condolences on social media.

Director Lee Daniels accepted the comments, writing: "Drena God bless you. Actress Rosie Perez commented: "Shocked! I'm so sorry! We're all here for you! I love you too much! 

Actress Lana Parrilla wrote: "Drena, I am so sorry. Sending you so much love, prayers and strength. God bless you and all who love your dear son. Rodriguez has not yet spoken publicly about her son's death, but she posted darkened square On Instagram after the news. On Mother's Day in May, Drena De Niro shared photos of her son, who starred with her in the 2018 film A Star is Born. "Little lion", he wrote. "Today was a good day. Robert De Niro welcomed his seventh child in May and confirmed that he and partner Tiffany Chen are now parents to a newborn daughter, Gia Virginia. The 79-year-old actor is also father to Drena, 51. and Rafael, 46, from the first of his marriage to Diahnne Abbot, who shares twins Julian and Aaron, 27, with Toukie Smith, whom he married. 

He shares Elliot, 25, and Helen Grace, 11, with Grace Hightower, whom he married in 1997 and divorced in 2018. Robert De Niro Interview: Actor Speaks at Tribeca Film Festival, 'Bronx Story' 30th Anniversary, Tina Fey Saturday Night Live Leandro De Niro Rodriguez, Robert De Niro's grandson, has died at 19, and the actor is speaking out. 

The son of actor Robert De Niro Leandro De Niro Rodriguez has died, according to the boy's mother Drena De Niro. The 51-year-old actress took to social media on Sunday to share the news with a photo of her 19-year-old son.

"My beautiful sweet angel," Drena De Niro captioned it. Ever since I  felt you in my belly, I love you beyond words.

According to his agent Stan Rosenfield, Robert De Niro expressed his "deep sorrow" over the passing of his beloved grandson Leo. "Thank you all for your condolences. Please give us time to mourn the loss. Leandro De Niro Rodriguez, the grandson of Robert De Niro, has died at the age of 19 and the actor is speaking out.

The son of actor Robert De Niro Leandro De Niro Rodriguez died, according to the boy's mother, Drena De Niro. 

The 51-year-old actress took to social media on Sunday to share the news with a photo of her son, 19. "My beautiful sweet angel." Drena De Niro captioned the photo. "Thank you all for your condolences.

Article Source USA Today

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post